Oceansoft prides itself on its business methodology of transparent application development and integration. Using this business model allows you to adequately address what your company business strategy requires. With Oceansoft firmly rooted in China, Japan, and the United States, this simply isn’t an issue for us, and conversely, your company. Oceansoft's Enterprise Application Integration will transform the way business is conducted among partners, suppliers and buyers. To derive maximum return from integration initiatives, organizations will exploit the potential of enterprise integration technologies rather than using them to tie-in existing systems and processes.
A few key features of Oceansoft’s application development and integration methodology:
- Predefined methodologies and frameworks for multiple business scenarios and challenges
- Rules-based structuring and closely managed requirements definitions and processes
- Proprietary tools to improve cohesiveness and effectiveness of the software development life cycle process
- Process-oriented, life cycle development methodologies
- Continuous attention to and strong supportive focus on quality
- Rigorous management program processes
Oceansoft's value position is an in-depth understanding and level of expertise on a range of products such as Microsoft Biztalk, IBM WBI, Oracle Business Integration and webMethods and strategic alliances with leading product vendors such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft. Our collaborative approach provides the domain and technology skills that enable business, objective-driven integration solutions.
In a flat world, a localized application has far greater scope, reach and impact because it bridges the gaps among different cultures and languages. This aids in the overall achievement of continuous quality delivery, improved productivity, and maximum cost reductions. Oceansoft offers your company:
- Localization planning and development
- Localization development teams with multiple language (English, Chinese, and Japanese) expertise and support
- Localization quality assurance testing
- Localization of all applications
Application Management & Maintenance
The Oceansoft approach is geared toward the enablement of your company to achieve the highest level of success through the continued meeting of benchmarks and commitments to your internal (employees and team members) and external (clients) customer base.
The Oceansoft Application Management & Maintenance Service offerings include:
- Application maintenance
- Application support
- Helpdesk authorization and implementation
Industry analysts surveyed multiple organizations and found that 70% of their IT budgets were allocated for application maintenance of current IT functionalities and operations. With this understanding, IT costs, which include management and maintenance, must become more effective and efficient. With Oceansoft as your global IT partner, we strive to do more with less. Your edge to compete will only be superseded by your desire to sharpen it.
Oceansoft is able to ensure such success and growth because it has time-tested, businesses methodologies that, if followed and applied, will work. This time-tested, business methodology is a three-phase approach to application maintenance. That approach entails the following:
- Corrective Maintenance - We correct in a fashion which strengthens not only the foundation of the overall application, but the area upon which the issue resided.
- Adaptive Maintenance – To this end, we adapt our maintenance approach, schedule, and/or methodology to fit the targeted application.
- Perfective (preventive) Maintenance – As we continually strive for it, we are creating a “near perfect” maintenance methodology that continually evolves to encompass multiple facets and aspects of “change” that over time, make your product better.
It is within this highly competitive environment that Oceansoft’s Application Testing Team Professionals provide your company with a robust and comprehensive testing solution to accurately identify methodologies and disciplines that aid in the correct and accurate completion of quality software application products. Oceansoft provides comprehensive testing services from software to firmware to website to ensure these methodologies and disciplines are precisely and adequately utilized. A list of the testing types we offer includes:
- Functionality testing
- Compatibility testing
- Performance testing
- Regression testing
- Stress & error testing (stress & load testing)
- Internationalization testing
- Localization testing
In summary, Oceansoft partners with every client to:
- Clearly outline the solution to maximize return and minimize time, effort, and resources
- Define the solution architecture so the client is continually informed and abreast of the project’s status throughout the project's lifecycle
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate system functionality to users
- Clearly design the solutions framework to accurately convey the many issues and solutions for a given project
- Provide timely project management reporting and issue management
- Provide post-project evaluation and review